2011년 11월 7일 월요일

Special Gift

Special  Gift


  I have bought a special gift for my high school teacher. It was a teacher's day, so I wrote a letter and prepared a middle size frame. Because I heard that my teacher has a child, the frame will be very useful to him. So, a few days before teacher's day, I thought about what kind of frame I bought it. Then, I went to a store and found a frame that I wanted. After I choose one, I negotiated the price with a clerk. Finally, packed the gift with beautiful wrapping paper. On that day, I gave the present to my teacher and he was very impressive. It was a really good opportunity to improve relationships between teacher and me.

댓글 1개:

  1. Hello Sungkyue,
    This is really good writing, and I am glad to see it online here. It is good writing because you include detailed information. This information shows that you think with your heart. You are thoughtful towards other people, and this writing demonstrates how you think in such a way. Well done!
    j.w.

    답글삭제