2011년 12월 8일 목요일

An Unforgettable Trip

An Unforgettable Trip

  It was my first Seoul tour with my best friend in January in 2011, and we stayed two nights and three days. At first, Seoul was too cold for me, so I needed gloves and a muffler. We took a bus to Seoul Tower and I was so impressive and overwhelmed by the Seoul night view. It was very colorful and a spectacle. After we saw the night scenery, we went to Myeong-Dong Street and cut noodles. Next day we went to Book-Chon Han-Ok village and Insadong. I saw many Korean traditional antique things and it was really good. That night we went to Shin chon and Itwaewon to see Muslim temple and then we went to Hong-IK University and drunken beer at the awesome bar and talked a lot. Last day, we went to Sinsadong in Gangnam and then took a bus back to Gwangju. It was a big opportunity from which I learned many things and felt a lot. After the tour, I gained a lot of confidence that I can cope with a troubled world.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기