2011년 10월 9일 일요일

The great two musicians

The great two musicians
When I was young, I learned piano so I played piano in my free time. I’m very interested in classical music. I like many musicians Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ludwig van Beethoven, and Chopin, and so on. I like ‘Turkish march’ and Fantasia Impromptu. When I listening it makes feel comfortable and relax. The piano sounds make me excited and very impressive. When I listen Mozarts music, I experienced Mozarts effect. It makes me very creative and gave me a power to do something and I feel fresh as if I inhale the fresh air soon. In contrast, When I listen Chopins music, I feel Im in a fantasia. The Chopins music piano sounds heard as if the notes are danced. It is very elegance. Im really appreciate that I listen to their music and I like them so much.

댓글 1개:

  1. I am glad that you like music so much, Sungkyu. It is very interesting to me that you like Chopin's music, especially. I like your description, saying that it is 'elegant.' I must go and listen to some now, and check to decide whether I agree with you!
    j.w.

    답글삭제